Pages

Thursday 30 November 2006

Hurrah!

Well, that's it! We've sold the van (and been paid for it), got two people interested in our car as well, arranged to buy a new right-hand drive vehicle AND found a house in the UK, and I've booked my flight to go over on Sunday coming! Woo Hoo! It's all go now! We should be picking up a lorry on the 12th December, and we will be moved in and settled by the 20th December, just in time for Christmas. Then comes the hard work of finding a job.

On the crafting front, I've just finished my Chinese Whisper challenge from CUTW forum, so here's a pic of it....



It was Ok - and it looks better in reality than in the photo - but I found it so very restricting and a bit of an odd layout.... Puzzling! However, I've done my bit, and I've passed the Whisper along. It'll be interesting to see all of them from start to finish.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails