Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

WOYWW 64 - once more!

Well - here we are again!

Not a great deal to report this week, though here's a couple of shots of my desk.  One the bog standard "stand slightly to the right and try to fit it all in" and the other is of the desk to my right, where the PC sits and glares at me from time to time....

Last week I managed to get around to the grand total of 83 desks!  So this week I'm kind of going to start at 84 and work my way up.... roflmao.  As the number of participants is growing exponentially, I wonder if I'll ever make it to the end of the list....

And if you're feeling clueless, go and see Mrs Dunnit's blog where all will be revealed!  Be prepared to waste the rest of your week though!

Ok - here's my pics.... sorry the quality is a bit naff but the quality of the light last night wasn't brilliant, I figured I'd get this ready on Tuesday night because nowt will change in the next couple of hours!  Actual work on my desk includes some pennants for bunting for the UK Stampers swap, and a CJ that's doing the rounds at the mo, plus a load of new stash that I've managed to acquire lately.



OK - I'm off for my snoop around the work desks of the world.  If you see me on your travels - be sure to wave!

27 comments:

Helen said...

Great pics, even if the light is poor. Have a great day.

Hels Sheridan said...

*waving* :O))
Lotsa stuff going on there.. busy desk!

Sue said...

Hi Ya
great desk piccies, luv all the goodies on your desk, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Annie said...

What a fab desk and a window to look out of too :-)
A x

Aisling said...

There's some really cool stuff lying about on that desk of yours!

Nancy said...

Lovely views of your desk and so great to be near the window

xx

JoZart Designs said...

Lots of interesting things to spy on your desk both artwork and stash too. Thanks for sharing a snoop,
JoZarty x

Sue said...

Hi ya
both shoes were from New Look hun, sue,x

Minxy said...

Oh bunting..hope its now in an envelope and winging its way to me lol, I just got new stash today, finally got the 100th timmy set and my first wendy vecchi stamps, guess what i'll be doing soon lol
I am impressed that you manage to keep your computer side of the desk so tidy. Have a crafty day hun x

Sew This N That said...

*waves back babe*
Great desk pics!
*hugs* Heather x

Sally said...

*wave* Love the look of the banner pennants - thanks for sharing the view of your busy desk!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Great desk photos! I have to start in the middle to go blogging, Never can get to them all!

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely desk, lots of lovely crafty individual stamps I see, and your Journal is absolutely gorgeous. Like your goodies. Very interesting snoop, thank you big Hugs JO.xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog... love the look of bunting.

XXX

Joey said...

Hi Morti

I love your workspace, the crafty end looks so organised with all your storage soloutions.

Joey.x

Daniele said...

hi waving to you thanks for the peek
hugs

Serendipity Stamping said...

Desk looks pretty good, pics were just fine. New stash sounds good.

Carola Bartz said...

I really like your desk! So what's that book/album and those triangles?

nerllybird said...

All looks intriguing - how lovely to have a window in front of you, even if you do have to look up the car's bum, lol!

Michelle said...

Evening Morti, fantastic looking crafty space! Thanks for sharing
Hope you've had a great WOYWW!
hugs
Michelle
xx

cheryl said...

can see some lovely stuff on your desk,hugs cheryl xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I still love your work space and really love that window looking into the garden. Don't know how many times I'll say it before you get tired of hearing it, but . . . .

Unknown said...

i love your craft room, so big and airy and full of yummy stuff

hugs
judie xx

donnalouiserodgers said...

hey morti - love your desk - thanks for the snoop - I am committed to doing 30 desks per day!

Dx

Spyder said...

Great desk, thank you for the snoop! Have a great woyww
sorry I'm late!
((Lyn))

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Fab new stamps, hope you find time to play and I'd love to see more of that book on the right hand side - looks gorgeous.

xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Hiya oooh fabby new stamps.. enjoy! I see we've got the same coasters next to our comps! Have fun with the CJ. Any good tips??

Related Posts with Thumbnails