Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Nobody pass out....

.... but here's a second post today! ROFL

I thought I'd give you a quick update of the last month, as I've been a bit remiss in posting of late.

First up was (and for those of you who spotted it via Twitter, well done!) Relay for Life. A fun and interesting and EXTREMELY tiring 24 hours of walking around a racetrack with Elvis. Yup. Elvis. Mr B was he. Ok yes I know. Elvis was taller. Shhhhhhhhh!





We then spent 9 days at Bentley Wildfowl Centre and Motor Museum, doing "Robin Hood" as is our usual wont in summer. Not next year though - next year we're doing "Australia". Quite literally in fact.

I have over 300 photos from our week and a bit at Bentley, and it's hard to choose between them all. So here are possibly my top five. Well, they might not be, as I'm sure my favourites will change as I ahve a chance to go through them all properly and edit and crop and notice all the little things that make each picture unique.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails