Pages

Thursday 29 May 2008

Evening all!

Funny how time runs away with you, isn't it? Blink, and you miss everything. I last posted on Sunday. Now it's Thursday. How'd that happen???? LOL

I've finally got around to blogging the cards I made over the weekend. So here, for your delight and delectation, are the following!

First off the block is this 3D decoupage horse card. Very basic and simple, it's basically what it says on the tin. Layered onto some other card and then a whispy like affair that I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.... LOL. It's NOT Angel hair. At least, I don't think so... At any rate, it was a commission for a birthday at work! Woohoo...



Next up we have 4 Christmas cards. Yep, they're the usual 4 cards I make every month for SSCC. And as usual I've combined them with the Monthly Team Challenge on Aunty's Forum, which this month is all about Silhouettes.





Interesting point of note with these last two - the background behind the silhouette is made by wrapping an elastic band around a plain rubber brayer, and then inking the brayer with dye ink. A couple of passes across some plain white card and Voila! Instant desert scene complete with sand storm....



1 comment:

carolann said...

Fantastic cards WTG love the horse card XXX

Related Posts with Thumbnails