Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

WOYWW 232

Hello again!

Back here for another WOYWW-fest.  If you're in the dark about WOYWW - pop on over to visit Mrs WOYWW herself for all the deets.

Still not a great deal of change.  I guess it's a big like a giant chess or chequers game - see if you can spot what's moved from last week.  We're going for a different angle today so that peeps can see that it's not a hovering UFO but my daylight, magnifying desk lamp, and that's not a fluted doodad from a dyson but actually a glass vase that I'm improving on.  We-ell - I hope I'm improving it!  Still got to finish the silver leafing, but we're nearly there!






So. Have a happy hop today, and I'll see you around....


 


9 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
Thanks for the peek into your creative world today.
Hope you have a good week too.
Neil#39

shazsilverwolf said...

So glad aliens haven't landed in your workspace, that would be really inconvenient! lol. Love what you are doing with the vase, would never have thought of that. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #21 xx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your vase is beautiful. Happy WOYWW and blessings! #75

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love what you are doing with the vase, and I'm still chuckling about your UFO!! Take care Zo xx 79

Winnie said...

I am smiling as I have one of those magnifiying lamps but in black. I inherited it from my late Mother in Law. Love it. Your silver leafing is coming along great. Never tried that! Enjoy the day! Winnie#69

Anonymous said...

Liking the look of that - and I so prefer silver to gold :)

Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (20)

Julie Lee said...

I was one of the crazy people who suspected that your lamp was a UFO! I love what you're doing to that vase - it definitely is an improvement - well done! Julie Ann xx #33

Hettie said...

Interesting vase there Morti. Happy WOYWW to you. Hope you are enjoying being Mrs again!
Hugs
xx

Ali H said...

Silver leaf - very glam ! Hope it stays on if you want to use it for flowers or is it just decorative ?
Ali #36

Related Posts with Thumbnails