Pages

Friday 11 January 2008

TGIF

Ok - from what I can gather, TGIF is also a challenge blog. Maybe I should have a look at it sometime soon!

Anyway, as promised I need to start updating you guys on what I've been up to.

Before Christmas, on Aunty's Forum, we were set two challenges. One was a stitching challenge, where we had to come up with something "Stocking" related. My effort was this....



It's a kit manufactured by Mill Hill, and is one of the series of "Charmed Stockings". I absolutely adore them, and have made a couple of others previously to this one. I'm currently working on a charmed mitten (oops, spoiled it for the guys on the forum. Oh well!) for this months stitching challenge, which must involve beads!

The other challenge I took part in was to create a Christmas Decoration and photograph it hanging on the tree. My effort....



It looks more pink in the photo - in real life it is Christmas reds and golds, and is gorgeous. I can't lay full claim to it - it's a pattern by The Spellbound Bead Co - but I did pick my colours and provide my own beads and bauble!

More to come, so watch this space!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails