Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

WOYWW 363

Hello there! It's another week and another chance to joining WOYWW, although some of you could be forgiven for wondering who on earth I am I'm here so rarely!

In the spirit of keeping things going and making sure numbers don't fall for the next couple of weeks I will definitely be joining in while Julia has her operation and helping to support Jan in her Linky endeavours. I'm not sure why I have such a struggle to join in these days, but it might just be that we are insanely busy. I've joined fortnightly crop and a monthly crop, and I'm rehearsing singing with Salisbury Musical Society for a concert in mid June at the Cathedral - more on that at a later date. We're also gearing up for the next panto again already. Oh yes we are!

My desk this week is showing the signs of a post cardmaking session. I don't get much opportunity or time to sit and make cards but on this occasion it was necessary as Lil Miss B has started her GCSEs and I couldn't let the occasion pass without making her a good luck card. I also made one to match for her best friend. Stupidly enough, I forgot to take a photograph.


Mr B has also been busy sat next to me, with his soldering tools. Aside from making some adjustments to a lampshade, he has been helping me with a special order for the business.



Et voilà!


Hare Moon Crafts had an order for a pair of cufflinks with a little girls fingerprints in, for her daddy for his wedding day. The bride collected them last weekend and was delighted! I'm so pleased and although I know they won't see this I wish them well in their future life.

So join in, do.... The Linky tool is at LLJs...Hope you're enjoying the restful holiday Julia!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
 

 

 

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hello lovely lady, thank you for the support, it's much appreciated 😃💖. You are keeping busy, fun though! The concert sounds fun, what are you singing? So glad that the business is going well, long may that last! Give my love to Miss B, hope the exams go,well and she doesn't get too stressed.
Hugs, LLJ xxxx

glitterandglue said...

A lot of yummy goodies on that desk today - what are you going to do with the cone? What an interesting idea with the cuff links... They have come out well, haven't they?
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5

My name is Cindy said...

What a neat idea for a gift! I'm also finding it hard to find time to blog lately, although I always seem to be on the pc! Getting more disorganised as I get older I guess. Happy WOYWW Cindy #36

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Morti, give our love & best wishes to Miss B for her exams, our grandson Mortimer is doing his too. Love the cufflinks, what a beautiful keepsake. Yes, I keep saying I need to use what I've got,, and stop buying more stamps, but I'm a pushover, lol. Have a great week, Hugs to you all, Shaz #2 xxx

Sharon said...

Sounds like you've got a lot going on!

What a wonderful idea the cufflinks are. So nice. I bet the dad will love those.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #45

Helen said...

great to see you again and I love those cufflinks! you clever thing you (both of you!) the footie is on BT sport by the way... thanks for popping by already. Helen #1

Andrea said...

I know what you mean I haven't blogged since September!... time seems to evaporate with life and events.I hope the exams go well it can be astressfull time they do so many these day's compared to when I was at school.like you I so often forget to take a photo of my card and realise too late..usually just as I've posted or given it!. what a a wonderful gift idea and a precious keepsake. Thanks for visiting and sharing your and hubby's crafty spaces happy WOYWW Andrea 3#

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous cufflinks, very clever, love them. Brilliant gift. Hope you have a great woyww and a happy crafty week too, Angela x 20

Related Posts with Thumbnails