Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

WOYWW 336

I'm really not very good at this blogging lark, am I? It's been a good four months since my last post, but so much has gone on that its been a whirlwind of stuff and happenings, and every time Wednesday rolls around I think l I really must post.... And then it's another Wednesday!

So, very briefly....HAPPY WOYWW! My desk has nothing in particular on it. Mainly because it's actually the sofa these days. And the sofa is covered in wool. I'm knitting for an impending arrival - in February I shall finally become a Great Aunt for real (rather than Step-Great Aunt) to a proper, blood related baby, and that kind of occasion calls for breaking out the knitting needles! I'm also still plugging away at granny squares. It's a bit like painting the Forth Bridge, I find!

The baby sampler did finally get finished last month - hopefully I can track down a pic - and you will have seen me working on something microscopic amongst LLJs photos....

So, until next time..... Happy hopping! I shall leave you all in the capable hands of arrrr Julia....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

April said...

Congrats on becoming a great aunt. Glad you finished your project.
April #51

Helen said...

Hi Morti, great to hear from you... most weeks Wednesday is the only day I blog unless I get my a*se into gear and do some crafting at the weekend... have a great week, and congrats on the forthcoming great niece or nephew! Helen 6

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, that's lovely news! I like knitting baby stuff a lot, just because I tend to get really nice quality wool. I like using proper printed patterns too - I know there's loads out there ont'Interwebs, but there's nothing like examining a real pattern :-)
Hugs, LLJ 2 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Morti, indeed Cardio do have snowmen and penguins. I could not resist either,lol. Congrats on the Great Aunt status-always sounds really grand, I think. Have a great week, love to all,Shaz xxx

buterfliecrafter said...

congratulations! butterfliecrafter#8

Related Posts with Thumbnails