Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Chucklesome...

First up, it's always bothered me a bit about posting to my blog with the lack of a photo.  Sometimes I kinda figure that no picture can make for a dull post, so I'm now working on the theory that short and sweet will make up for it. 

Anyhoo.....

I was having a bit of a blurf this lunchtime and stuck my nose into Susan Raihala's blog, "Questioning my Intelligence".  Said blog is full of non-photo posts, and has some goodly words in it.  She has this fab link to something rather funny, and I thought I'd spread the word here.

So, head over to Lowering The Bar where we learn just how MI6 is helping to fight terrorism.  Laugh?  I nearly baked....

1 comment:

donnalouiserodgers said...

off to the link....

see you later...

dx

Related Posts with Thumbnails