Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

WOYWW 117 - Oh DUDE - THERE's my craftroom!

Well we're in.  Just about.  Shoe-horned into a bigger house with no garage and almost no loft.  You can imagine it, can't you?

If you can't, here's a couple of pics to help!

My new craft room:


Rose Cottage:

The kitchen-diner:


The bee-you-tiful garden...


The master bedroom - more boxes!


Star of the Week award goes to familly LLJ, who were just amazing with their help and moral support on the box lugging front.  We have a lot of boxes.  As you can see.

The mad rambling above, for those not in the know, is part of an international blog hop known as WOYWW - for all the deets head here

Now, I'm not actually going to be blog-hopping much this week.  Maybe not even next.  I might not appear next week either.

This is on account of the fact that Dipstick of the Year award goes to BT, who having been told by the previous residents of this gorgeous abode that they were moving out as of the 26th Aug, decided not to disconnect their phoneline until today (which is why I'm a day early posting, in case I lose all telephone and internet access) and are choosing not to reconnect us until the 8th September!!!!   WTF is that all about?????  Surely some geek just has to unplug one wire and connect it somewhere else?  Or tap in a passcode?  In the meantime, BT lose 8 days of money from us, cos our old line is no longer in use.  STOOPID!

So, until we meet again, sayonara.  Or perhaps Au Revoir is more accurate.


Edited to add - here I am at 11pm and we still have internet.  Go figure.....

24 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

A Bientot, for sure!! Hey, no facility for uploading photos gives you a vague chance of finding the room and organising the space. !!!!!
Team LLJ are fab, huh. Although she was a touch indiscreet about the HOUSE FULL of stash you have when compared to mine. Really.

jude said...

Your rose cottage looks absolute delight.Im sure eventually you will find time to unpack and remember where everything is!Have happy woyww
hugs judex 20

Sarah said...

Looks like a true haven! Hope it will soon feel like home and that no phone will push you into that lovely garden (and alas - the sorting out....eeek)
Thanks for the peek! Sarah (at 4)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Don't believe Dame Dunnit!! She's probably got more than you stashed away in various crevices :D Was glad to help. Hope you're enjoying your week off to sort it all out,lol!! Hugs, LLJ xxx

Helen said...

The new house looks amazing, hope you settle in quickly and get your phone/net connections sorted.

ScrappnBee said...

There would be dead bodies if I had to go 8 days without the internet and no natural disaster to blame! The house looks lovely, and the garden is to die for! So Lovely! Good luck and happy WOYWW! -Amanda

Karen said...

If I had a house like this, I'd definitely wait for the craft room - how gorgeous is that. Chocolate box! Enjoy WOYWW!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cottage and garden. I swooned at the kitchn diner ... jealousy crept in there! But not envious of all that unpacking.
Happy WOYWW
Cathy xx

Ann B said...

Beautiful house and I love your kitchen. Just wish I had one big enough for a table - you wouldn't get me out of it.
Lets hope BT get their act together quickly for you

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

The cottage looks fab! You'll find the space when you get settled in. Although there's never enough space to create. :)

Tertia said...

Rose Cottage is beautiful! May you have many happy years there.
Hope your phones are connected very soon.
Happy WOYWW

angelfish said...

The garden is beautiful indeed. Boo hiss to BT!!

famfa said...

Lovely looking cottage. Beautiful garden, I agree. Hope you get things sorted soon

The Crafty Elf said...

Your Rose Cottage is lovely! With no time allowed on the computer you're sure to get some unpacking done and some fabulous time out in that gorgeous garden! Good luck on the busy days ahead.

Julia Dunnit said...

...and fankly, her indiscretion was nothing compared to!!! Great to see you this AM..keep going!

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh what a beautiful new house, chocie box piccie, im sure you will soon have it ship shape, BT no surprise! lol, Just enjoy sorting out & getting straight, sue,x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know you won't be able to read this for awhile, but I wanted you to know that I love the looks of that gorgeous cottage. I would say it's MORE than a cottage, but it stunningly beautiful. Love the garden, the kitchen and even your tiny craft room. Happy WOYWW even though you probably won't see this.

Crafting Time said...

What a stunning cottage, so picturesque, I am sure you will gain much inspiration for your crafting from your beautiful garden.
This is my first visit to your super blog, I found you via WOYWW, I will be back next week to see what else you have been upto!
Helen x

voodoo vixen said...

Your new abode looks fabulous... so old english cottagey and the garden is lovely too! Stooopid BT... it only takes a switch or a push of a button... I know because they have done it whilst I hang on with my mobile!! ;) Have fun unpacking and organising and can't wait to see the finished pics!!

sandra de said...

Ohhhh, your new house is gorgeous absolutely gorgeous. Who needs a garage when the alternative is this gorgeous.

AerynK Designs said...

I'm so jealous of your new space! I'm crammed into a closet, that's it.

Elizabeth said...

Well, look on the bright side - no internet contact gives you loadsatime to sort out your new craft space! Picture book cottage - I'm chartreuse with envy :) Elizabeth x #51

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Morti, so glad wall went well and that there were ready hands to help in the handling blessing, Shaz in oz.x
PS sorry am running late of course!

Sarah said...

ooooh I love your kitchen! and your cottage altogether. jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails