Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2024

WOYWW 774 - The Late Night Edition

It’s been a day…. But I’m here for what’s probably the last link of 774 ☺️

No point in sharing my desk because aside from moving a piece of paper, there’s been no action.

I think I managed to get round everyone last week, and found myself utterly enabled by Angela @ Felix The Crafty Cat, in that I found myself buying the owl canvas kit. 🤭 It arrives tomorrow! I figured I deserved a reward for avoiding chocolate for 40 days…. Hehehe

At some point I’ll give y’all an update on the stitched pieces you last saw 3 years ago. I believe at least two of them have now been framed. 

Here’s what I’ve been working on this week, though. It’s a stitch along hosted by World of Cross Stitching magazine, and it’s a little out of my normal wheelhouse due to the colours in it (moved one of my friends to quote “But… pastels, Morti?”



Here’s what it will look like when finished



So it’s not a mystery SAL (heck, I’m two releases behind anyhow) but I like that. The mystery ones can be a bit hit or Miss as to whether or. It you’re going to like the finished article!

So, until next time - Morti signing out - and happy hopping!

8 comments:

Helen said...

sorry I'm late visiting, had a headache when I got home from work and mostly avoided the screen for the evening . Love very non Morti colours of your cross stitch! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Trying to get back into a routine. Thanks for all the love and support. Great stitching today. Sarah #11

Elizabeth said...

Hi Morti, I thought I was going to be the last link for 774! The cross stitch sampler looks complicated and just beyond my failing eyesight. It's lovely and I like the quote too. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Morti, thanks for the lovely comment over at mine. Hope I don't get into bother for you spending your money on even more crafting stash Lol! I have to say I enjoy opening the box as much as putting the kit together. Your stitch sampler is lovely and a great theme too. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x7x

Crafting With Jack said...

By mystery, you mean you don’t know what it is until you get it? I don’t think I would like that. Your cross stitch is beautiful. Happy WOYWW Angela #10

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh well done, it's going to be bigger and take longer than I thought! I shall look forward to a catch up on the other projects. Am impressed that at least two are not only finished but framed too!

Mary Anne said...

I flirted with Xstitch many years ago but then the eyes went and it got harder and harder. Yours is lovely and detailed and such soft colours! How unlike you LOL!
Back to late but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

ARGH - another "Failed to publish" loop..

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Morti! I apologize for the late visit. Our modem suddenly became uncooperative. Getting on the internet was a hit or miss thing! I look forward to seeing your completed project! I think the colors are nice!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #3

Related Posts with Thumbnails