Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2024

WOYWW 776 - On time for a change, early in fact...

 Hellooooo thar....


A quick one from me today because at the time of typing this, I need to be elsewhere doing other things.  Isn't it always the way?  I really do need a clone.

There's movement on the desk this week, there really is.  I'm fairly confident that the folks that shouldn't be seeing this, won't, so I can (mostly) share what I've been up to.



I'm organising a stitching retreat which is due to take place in Wales, in a little over two weeks.  We've referred to it as "Coven: The Gathering" as we're a bunch of stitchers who like spooky stuff.  I think I've mentioned before that one of our number is flying in from the States.  Anyway, there's a card game called "Magic: The Gathering" and so I've *coff* borrowed from that branding to create our own little logo, and from that I've printed onto some shrink plastic and made custom needleminders and scissor fobs.  You'll forgive me if I don't show them in full yet - just in case one of them wanders across here from YouTube or Instagram!





I did have a bit of a moment earlier, when I managed to scatter an entire pack of crimp beads across the back of my desk but fortunately I was able to locate and save most of them…






Anyhoo - gotta dash - see you all on the hop as it were.


Happy Hopping!


Morti

x

4 comments:

Helen said...

I am just getting ready to leave for work so I need to be elsewhere too.... enjoy the crop with your coven and well done for catching all the crimp beads.Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Mary Anne said...

Sounds like fun, your "gathering" - hope you enjoy it. Love the idea to hang them from claws. Cute.
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Susan Renshaw said...

That all looks very exciting! Good luck with the retreat!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous job! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Related Posts with Thumbnails