Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2024

WOYWW 772- What's going on 'ere then?


Well, Hi!

So a whole month passed since I blew the dust off this 'ere blog, and I'm only just getting round to making another post.  I mean, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, or why, but it seems I sneezed and then... March. Heh heh heh....

It's also been a Loooooong time since I last took part in any WOYWW shenanigans, so perhaps I should just hand back my crafters hat and.... what's that you say?  I should post?

OK - well - there's not much to show.  The desk is the same as it looked last time really.  Things get moved around and shuffled. Every so often I have a fit of tidying up. Then a fit of crafting.  Then a fit of forgetting to clear up after me. Rewind, Repeat.

Except it really isn't the same, is it?  If you look at my last WOYWW - three years ago, ohhh, the shame.... - it's in a completely different position.  SO yeah, we moved the craft room round and my work work desk is now in what was Lil Miss B's bedroom, she having now moved out permanently, and we have a futon where the craft work desk used to be, that having filled the work work desk space.  It's all good.  Less distracting.  But also I get less actual crafting done. Because I don't see it daily, I'm neither reminded nor inspired. I am however doing even more stitching than ever, and have about 14 WIPs on the go.  Yikes...

So I'll drop a pic in here and call it done for today.  When I have a bit more time (cos I'm on a break from work right now and don't have time to go into depth) I'll start putting in an update for what I've been up to and what work I've completed.  And my designs I've done lately too.... oh yes, this girl is now a bona fide cross stitch designer and I've officially sold a whole six patterns.  LOL






Oh yeah.... the trolley?  That's my stitching "work desk" which sits by my stitching station (aka the sofa) and as you can see, the pile it high mess is the same there too..... 


Toodle pip - happy hopping!


Morti

x

10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done on selling your cross stitch designs and well done for posting and joining in. Happy WOYWW. Angela #8

Helen said...

It's lovely to see you again! the cross stitch projects sound fabulous, and selling designs too! woop woop. Hope it's not another 3 years before you come back. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Chana Malkah said...

Looks like a normal crafting space (except for the very neat and OCD crafters! :D))

Looking forward to your updates! Have a fabulous week!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #22

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Oh, how I love a desk full of possibilities!
Happy Wednesday Hugs,
Kim

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Morti, I love those trollies they are so useful. It doesn't matter how long you are away from woyww, everyone will make you welcome whenever you visit. Sending hugs and wishes for a very happy woyww. Angela x5x

Mary Anne said...

Have mercy! It's been a minute...Lovely to see you here again, and your desk is as I would have expected. The mess on mine shuffles about a bit but there is a familiar feel to the chaos week after week. Maybe don't wait another 3 years?
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

Marit said...

Great, messy, workspace *grin* and I really love the trolley. You even got a power strip on it?! Congrats on being a cross stitch designer, must be satisfying to actually sell patterns 'cause that means you're good at it! Go girl! Happy - belated - woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #11

My name is Cindy said...

Nice to see you Morti and congratulations on selling your cross stitch designs. As you say life just seems to whizz by - sneeze and you miss it. I'm frequently AWOL for weeks at a time (but never years so far) but always welcomed back. Love n hugs Cindy xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi, hope I don't get in trouble for you spending your money on the owl project but you will love it. You were lucky there was one left as her stuff sells really quickly. Happy crafting Angela xXx

Julia Dunnit said...

So good to see you on the list again gal! The new craft space has great light, Thank you Miss B!! I must say that I never did much on a routine basis when my craft room was upstairs. Since we extended downstairs and added my workroom, I do more because it's downstairs but am less and less inclined in the evenings. Like yours, my evening WIPs are reserved for anything that can be done on the sofa! Well done on the designing angle, they must take a great deal of time to come up with, convert and 'proof'. Do you have a team of 'beta testers'!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails