Pages

Monday 19 February 2024

Hello, it's been a while

 How are you all?


Now you've got over the shock, yep it's me.  I'd love to say I'm back permanently but we'll have to see how that goes.  I don't have the best track record, do I, for sticking around.


Lately though, I've been pondering the old blog again and thinking that maybe it's time to resurrect it.  Perhaps update it, refresh the edges a tad.  Have the opportunity to come here whenever I like and do a few bits and pieces.  

The old YouTube channel is going well these days - over 1k subs and growing nicely.  However, the good old YT algorithm means that you kind of have to stick with one topic or it gets all confused and doesn't know who you are, what you're doing, or who is likely to watch.  So this blog would be an opportunity for folks to come read at their own pace, for me to do my thang, share more of life and travels.

And looking at where we've been versus how often I've dotted onto here, we have some serious catching up to do!

So stick around.  I'll be back shortly...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails