Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

WOYWW 390

Oh my Sainted Aunt!
 
Where has today gone?
 
I was planning on joining the hop first thing this morning and here we are, 4pm!  Oops.  Busy day at work then...

So, without further ado, here's my desk for this week.

 
Yup.  That'll be a tidy(er) desk then!  I had a bit of a blitz on Sunday.  There's lots of plans afoot and things coming up and unfinished business to attend to and then we're off on a jaunt in business land and life will be moving swiftly on..... hehehehe

 
As the blog hop is actually about what's on your workdesk rather than what mess is your workdesk, here's what I'm currently working on.  I'm finally getting round to doing the second tissue box, and this is how it's coming on so far.  Stay tuned for a progress update!

 
 
Oh look, there's still a couple of houses lurking - I need to get those done too!
 
So, if you're scratching your head and wondering why I've shared these pics, go to the Stamping Ground blog and there the wonderful Mrs Dunnit will share all.
 
For some of you, I'll see you on Saturday at the big WOYWW crop - the rest, catch you in a comments box near you!  (especially those who commented last week and for whom I didn't even do the courtesy of publishing their comments till today, let alone visit.... oops.....)

12 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Morti, Loving the tissue box. I'm watching a set of those Halloween stamps on E-bay, Thank you. :) Finishes tomorrow night, so I'm waiting to start bidding. Be seeing you on saturday! xxxxx

Sharon Madson said...

You have a great space! Love seeing it. The tissue box is a fun project. I have made some as gifts before. I am envious of those of you who will get together for the WOYWW crop! :) Happy WOYWW! #40

Helen said...

looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, whether you publish my comment or not... like the look of the tissue box. it's a very 'you' colour. I always schedule for just the reason you outline.. then just have to link up before work! Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the tissue box! I'm glad you've got business things going on, hope the craft fairs are all working out ok. Really looking forward to seeing you on Saturday - I've made Hamish a bandana, hope it's big enough :-D
Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

Unknown said...

Yes time sure does fly. But not to late to join in on the fun!
Happy WOYWW ♥
Michelle aka MiSchra ♥ #6

Sharon said...

Very pretty tissue box cover. I like the colour. It is very soothing. I really need to tidy my desk but I must finish Christmas cards first.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #37

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the box you're making, very stylish. Nice work place too. Have a great woyww, Angela x 18

Kim said...

Sneaky you with a tidy desk; all mine are a disaster. I Love the look of the tissue box; I'll have to follow up on that. Enjoy the crop!

April said...

I love all the activity at your desk. Have fun at the crop.
April #34

Lindart said...

The tissue box looks very elegant! Have fun at the crop! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing what you are doing on your desk right now. I love to see all the different projects that WOYWWers are doing. Enjoy the Crop - and take lots of photos! Ali x #32

Kathyk said...

Good to meet you all at the crop this weekend, hope we can do it again in 2017

Kathyk

Related Posts with Thumbnails