Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

WOYWW 389

Good afternoon all.... welcome to another edition of WOYWW, that is, What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Hosted by the inimitable Mrs Dunnit, if you'd like to know more or join in this week (or any week, for that matter) then head over to her blog here.

I'm a tad late to the party this week, having completely missed last week! 

So, without further ado, my desk!


The Cosplay Salon envelope in the foreground is a wig for Lil Miss B when she does our panto in January.... Photos at a much later date!

It's a mess, but here's a closeup....


There's still a random house or two knocking around following the weekend's Christmas Fair - I hung onto a couple to decorate for us.  Unfortunately, the weather wasn't good which usually reduces foot fall (and did) but I managed to sell 5 of my little houses, and one large strawsilk vase.  It meant I covered the cost of the stall.

This is my stall.....


And a close up of how the houses went.  I've still got one of the white and pinecone ones left, which I believe Lil Miss B may have her eye on...

 
Anyway - no time to hang around, there's a few of you to be visiting! 

See you all in a comments box somewhere near you.... TTFN.
 

 

 

 

10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Morti, such a shame these events take so much organising, then can be felled by the weather! Lovely stall though. See you at the crop? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Morti. Sorry the craft fair wasn't too good. At least you managed to cover your stall fee - always frustrating if you don't at least do that. Those little houses are really cute. You've been busy!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Unknown said...

The houses are just the cutest! And some of us are way later than you!! (I can't keep up with England time I guess) Happy Wednesday! Sandy Leigh #45

Helen said...

glad you at least covered the cost of the stall! these things are so hard to judge.. Love the houses though, they turned out great. Helen #3

Lindart said...

Sounds like you had fun at the sale anyway, and good that you covered the cost. It;s always good to be seen! The houses are terribly sweet, no wonder they sold well! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The stall looks great well done. Your desk is a bit more messy but that's just how I like it Lol! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 14

Sharon said...

Your desk looks like it has been wonderfully creative. Your stall at the craft fair looks great - love the birdhouses.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #32

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your stall looks wonderful, as do the little houses - they're very cute! I'm sorry there weren't many punters there, hopefully there'll be more at the next one. I can see why Liv has got her eye on the pinecone house too, I think that's my favourite as well :-D
Hugs, LLJ 7 xxx

Heather said...

Your booth looks lovely! I'm sorry you didn't get more traffic, but it does happen. ❤️ Have a great week! ~Heather~ #47

StampedbyChris said...

Those houses are so cute!!!! I wouldn't be able to walk by without getting one. Your desk is creativity on the run!
Hugs,
Chris #27

Related Posts with Thumbnails