Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW 204 - pretty much the same as last time actually...

Hello!  Here we are again for another week of WOYWW - for deets go here - and I figured it was about time I joined in again.

I'm hoping you'll all forgive me being a bad blogger of late but I have been a little bit busy doing...stuff.  Organising mostly.  Cleaning a lot.  Entertaining a HECK of a lot.... LOL.  I've lost track of where I am and what I'm doing and who's visiting.  Except I am VERY much aware that it's only 7 weeks and 2 days to the wedding.  Eek.

So, a quick flash of what is currently posing for a desk....




It might not look like I've done much in the way of "flowers" since I last posted a pic, but I have and there are more there than you realise.... Minxy - your packet now have pride of place on the lap tray, top left hand corner!

Finally - I got the wonderful opportunity to actually, finally, meet Minxy last night!  It just so happened I'd won something off ebay (love Ikea Expedit!) and it was in her town, so it would have been rude not to pop by and wave frantically and manically at her from the car.  I did actually get out, and we had coffee and a chat, albeit rather brief as we'd left the 12 year old at home (no space in the car for her!).

Before I left, Minxy also gave me this fab hanging for my craft room..... Thank you Minxy I love it - fave colours!!! 



24 comments:

jill said...

Lovely 7 creative desk & fab flowers. Happy woyww Jill #24

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blimey, only seven weeks?? That's gone very fast..where has the year disappeared too?
Love your purple buttons bouquet...that's gonna look good in the photos :)
Hugs, LLJ 27 xx

Sandy said...

How did she know you liked purple?? Just a lucky guesse I think hehe.. It is a lovely wallhanging and your buttons are coming along so prettily.
Sandy :) #30

Sunshine Girl said...

Wow I love those flowers. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl 31.

Helen said...

Oh, and those 7 weeks will evaporate... love the gift from Nicky, isn't she lovely?! She tweeted that she'd met you. Helen 3

okienurse said...

love all those buttons and the awesome purple flowers! Love the color purple a lot! Nice wall hanging! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #41

Kyla said...

Fabulous wall hanging and the flowers are looking lovely. They are a fabulous idea and will look lovely.

Kyla #65

Neil said...

Good morning, just popping in to say Hi.
Loving your world this morning;

Hope you have a fun week.
Neil # 22

ria gall said...

your wedding is fast approaching and I am sure you think you will never be ready, you will.
Just look at all that lovely purpleness so lush and great makes
Happy WOYWW #204 and enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #44

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

fabulous flowers - very clever. Happy woyww jenx

Angie said...

Those flowers are such fun ...love the lap tray working space ...must get one ....mind you I probably need more of a lap lol x68

Jules said...

Really nice flowers and vase on your work desk. Jules no 57

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow your button makes are coming along so nicely, 7 weeks eeek that means it's not long till the crop!! Looking forward to seeing you again. Take care Zo xx 77

shazsilverwolf said...

The wall hanging is fabulous! Another Expedit fan here too- possibly the greatest invention ever- way ahead of sliced bread! I love your purple & black theme, its awesome.I remember how suddenly the time flew when we got married. We picked a date about 15 months in advance, I kept thinking 'ages to go yet', then all of a sudden it was 6 weeks away, and panic set in to get it all done, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #81

Unknown said...

Fab flowers!
Karen #52

Anonymous said...

How clever of you to match your project to your blog header...

:)

Looking very lovely this week!


Happy WOYWW!
MA (2)

susibee said...

Love those flowers, such a gorgeous colour.

Enjoy the rest of WOYWW. Susi #65

Roudi said...

Hello Morti!

Ooh your buttons look fabulous! And that wall hanging your friend surprised you with is awesome! Did she know purple was your favorite color? Lucky girl!

Happy WOYWW to you. xx
Roudi #115

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

It's always fun to meet up with fellow woyww'ers! I'm so looking forward to the crop. Not long to go now. Those button bouquets look brilliant and my favourite colour too xx

Fiona #124

Twiglet said...

Buttons and more buttons - fab - the flowers are so pretty! x Jo

Anonymous said...

Wooo Weee! I'm drooling. lol! My favorite colors and I LOVE buttons. Happy Wednesday!
SueC#107

Lisa-Jane said...

Love all the colours in those flowers - purple is such an under-rated colour in craft!

kathi17 said...

Wow, all of those beautiful buttons, and the gorgeous colors! I love the flowers, such a unique and beautiful idea.

Kathi #128

Spyder said...

you can never have too many buttons!
I'm a bit late! Have a great crafty week!
HaPpY WoYwW!?!
(((Lyn))) #142

Related Posts with Thumbnails