Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

WOYWW 81 - Merry Christmas one and all

Oops!  Nearly forgot about WOYWW today.  With all one's timetable being pushed out of kilter (no panto, Mum staying etc) I forgot today was WOYWW.

So, at the mo, no picture of my desk - I'll add one tonight before Lil Miss B goes to bed (she's sleeping in the office at the mo).  I'll probably also add pics of them ice-skating, cos it's my work's Children's Christmas Party this afternoon and there's an ice-rink at the holiday camp where it's being held.  Working in HR means I get to go whether I have a child or not (ROFLMAO) but this year it is nice to be there for the right reason!

For now, I will sign off and say Merry Christmas to you all.  I hope you all have a fantastic time, and may your waistbands be elasticated! 

TTFN!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy that party with the children :)

Katie (47)

Minxy said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas too babe, hope santa brings you lots of lovely things x

sandra de said...

I look forward to your pics. Enjoy your christmas pary.
Sandra #81

oneoff said...

Hope you enjoyed the kids' party, and that your eardrums have recovered! Sounds as though you are having a great time, and I see you are doing well getting Lil Miss B to sleep in the office...


Have a very merry one!

Marjo said...

Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo #5

HeARTworks said...

Oh no! No elasticated waistbands for me! :^) A blessed Christmas! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas. Gosh sleeping in my craftroom! Must try that!!!

Hugs
Brenda 45

voodoo vixen said...

Merry Christmas to You and Yours, Annette #35

Nicky said...

Have a great Christmas ~ Nicky 52

Lavinia said...

Hope you have all had a fab festive time! Thank the Gods my waistband is elasticated! Pretty glad we will be back to norm from sunday! And looking forward to blogging again too! A bit of Routine back! Happy New Ears to you and yours!
Lavinia
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails