Pages

Thursday 12 February 2009

Inchies

Well, I sent out even more inchies, and got some back this week.

Here are the inchies I did for the February swap on Aunty's Forum: I used medium weight card, and a mixture of stamps from various manufacturers. The theme was "New" - see if you can work what each of the "New" images mean (I defy anyone to get what the hourglass is representing!). They were stamped in Stazon, coloured in with pencils, edged with gold Krylon, and the word "new" printed, cut out and glued on. I then added a little Distress Ink in Scattered Straw around the edges.




The inchies I got back were from the UKSTampers "Let's Celebrate" swap for Jan 09. (See my examples below). Sadly a couple of people had to pull out, so we got some doubles - but to me that's just twice the love!



I hope to blog some more tomorrow - I got the "New" swap back, and sent out some "Oriental" ones....

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Great inchies Diane - I think the egg timer one was representing New Age - am I right?? I kept the cards one for myself - reminded me of my Tarot! x

Anonymous said...

You are so clever at making inches - I struggle with them

melody said...

whoa..look at all them YUMMY inchies ~ beautiful work chickie! and wishing you a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! hugz

Vickie said...

H Morti

Te inchie designs are cute. But, I never heard of them. What would you use them for?

Related Posts with Thumbnails