Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Not quite WOYWW 68

Greetings again fellow WOYWWers.  A great big huge huggy welcome also to Wipso and Sylvia-Anne who have joined the lumbering train that is the Mad Ramblings blog....

Wow, what an epic week (#67) for desks to view!  Unfortunately for me, life got in the way and I only got to about 60 desks.  I would take a picture for you this week (and may yet do so anyway!) but it would only be the same as last week's!!!

What we DO have on our desk this week though, *so I suppose that does in fact make the desk different* is a copy of the script for Peter Pan.  Yes indeedy.  Panto time is here again.  Verwood Panto Society are putting on a splendiferous production with no less than 6 - yes SIX - members of the cast flying, and it generally promises to be a good night out.

So I do hope that the great Desk Diva, Ms Jooooo-lia Dunnit will forgive me if I put in a blatant plug here for VPS and a picture of the lovely poster.  Not that I'm expecting to sell any tickets via my blog, but you never know!  Even if it's only one extra ticket, it's an extra ticket.  And Lord knows that this show is costing a lot to produce. 

Coming up this weekend is the Big Stamp and ScrapBooking Show, lovingly referred to henceforth as BSSBS, at Ally Pally.  Me and Mr B are off up to London on Friday night to stay with my Ma, then all three of us go to BSSBS on Saturday, and Sunday we go to visit my sister (who also happens to be doing Panto in Braintree, Essex, and in fact has written theirs as well as being the director!). 

Some of us on UK Stampers are arranging a meet up at The Artistic Stampers stand at midday, to head off for a girly lunch.

Me?  I'm contemplating doing my bit to plug WOYWW by wearing deely boppers with WOYWW strung between the "antennae".  So if you're there, and you do see someone who looks slightly lunatic, that's probably me......

13 comments:

Phree said...

The panto sounds like fun. Have fun at Ally Pally!

HeARTworks said...

What are deely boppers? Patsy from
HeARTworks

Ohhh Snap said...

You'll need to post a pic if you wear the deely boppers with WOYWW strung between the antennae :D. Have a great time at the stamping and scrapbooking festival. TFS (75).

Anonymous said...

The panto sounds like hoot! Lots of thigh slapping going on no doubt! Have fun at the show.

Hugs
Brenda (88)

Spyder said...

ohoo haven't been to a panto for ages! have a good woyww!
((Lyn)

Sue said...

Hi ya
im of to ally pally on sat, cant wait, oh luv a panto not been in years,happy WOYWW, sue,x (3)

Sue said...

Hi ya
i hope to have a WOYWW badge on!! lol we meet under the right palm tree as you come out of the main hall at 12.00 if you free. sue,xx

G Peplow said...

OOh you've got a very busy weekend coming up then! Quite green here as I'm not able to get to Ally Pally, boo hoo but I hope you have fun and meet up with some fellow woywwers.
Your workspace looks so much like mine but tidier, yeah, the car's a bit of a pain but I've pinched her house so I can't be too rude :0) xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

By now, you have been to Ally Pally, you have met with all the WOYWWers who were going (at least I hope you made it), and you probably bought some stuff to show on Wednesday.

Nice plug for the panto show. I have never been to one, so I'm delighted to learn about them. And your sister must be one special lady to write and direct one.

Sorry I'm really, really late this week, especially since I'm #2 on the hit list. I have no excuse, except that life and company got in the way. And of course blogger gave me Error 503 most of Wednesday.

Julia Dunnit said...

6 Fliers - good lord I hope you're all well co-ordinated! Ally Pally over by now, hope you've had a fab and erm, inexpensive weekend!!

Sue said...

Hi ya Morti
aww what a shame you didnt come over, yep that was us under the palm tree, i didnt see me badge till sat morn, maybe next time in April?? sue,xx

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Sounds like a fun meet up! Too bad I'm across the ocean. It's a long swim! lol

MadeByKarla said...

peter pan in pantomime? sounds very interesting! I never had the pleasure...might look around for some local shows. thanks for the kind comment on my blog. It's almost wednesday again! are you ready?

Related Posts with Thumbnails