Sunday, 16 November 2008
How cool is this? My first ever tag! Sorry it took me a couple of days to notice...LOL
Well, Stitchinwitch over at Stitchinwitch's Rat Cage has tagged me to list 7 weird things about me. Ok, I know I'm a bit weird, but am I THAT weird? Let's see....
1) I have double jointed elbows. Not completely, but enough that when I lean on a table with my hands, and my arms are straight, they're not, they bend inwards. And I can rotate my arms on a 180 degree axis in a way that makes people go "eeeewww".
2) I used to like eating plain chocolate digestives with salt and vinegar crisps.
3) I'm a medieval re-enactor. Not weird to some, but weird to a lot of others!
4) I spent the last winter solstice watching the sun come up at Stonehenge - and hope to do the same thing this year.
5) Not sure if this counts as weird, but in 2006 I appeared in Panto in France....
6) I called my first car Frodo...
7) I really was one of those sad people who bought Kylie Minogue's "I should be so lucky" on a 7" single, just so I could play it at 33rpm to see if she sounded like Rick Astley. And she did! ROFLMAO.
Ok. I hope they're weird enough. Now I have to tag 7 people too.....
1. Fi on Magickdiva
2. Jo at Siggi Shop
3. Jan at Die Cut Queen - time you blogged, hun!
4. Sandie at The Cockney Crafter
5. Storm at Simply Storm
6. Julie on Scrapping Away
7. Grendel at Scrapbook Widower
Phew - that was hard work!!!!
Now to let them all know I've tagged them.... tee hee
Rambled madly by Morti at 11:36 am