Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2008

More cards....

Over on Aunty's Forum we have a team challenge. This month it's Mono + One & No Squares. In other words, entries must be black & white, NOT a square, and there must be an embellishment in a winter colour. Here's my first entry for it....



I've used a Mattie Stencil to do the white cutwork, which was mounted onto a black square card which I cut the corners off to make it Octagonal. There's some black & white background paper I downloaded from somewhere (though can't remember where now!) and then there's a silhouette lady head (check out ebay!) to which I've added an flower embellishment in a wintry blue.

I'll be doing a few more as the month progresses (hopefully).

However - while I was in a black & white mood (and while the square vs. rectangle debate was unanswered on the forum, I made another card, VERY quickly, but didn't add an embellishment so I haven't entered it for the comp....




I'm off now to do some more crafting while my Mojo is fully operational!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I love that silhoutte card Diane - its like a cameo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails