Pages

Sunday 20 January 2008

Mojo moments

My mojo seems to be flowing quite well lately.

Donna has another challenge on her Tilda & Co challenge blog, the one for this week was something involving numbers. As I'm still waiting for my new Tildas to arrive, I've had to use my one and only stamp again. Ho hum. But it does make it more of a challenge to do something a bit different! Anyway, here she is...



I've used a morphing mauve card from Craft Creations, Gold Mirri card for the one, matted onto purple cardstock, and stamped Tilda with Stazon onto white card which I've then coloured with water soluble pencils. I've made a balloon with "You're My No." on it, using Letraset, and also coloured that in the same way. A bit of Crystal stickles, and a few jem hearts and we have our No. 1 card! It's much more sparkly and stuff in real life though! Hope you like it Donna.....

I'm still plugging away at the team challenge on Aunty's Forum. Here is effort No.3




I've shown the back too because that's where the required element of a winter coloured embellishment is lurking. Well, gold is wintry to me because of Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Jo said...

*claps!* brilliant work Diane!
is that a template of did you cut the shirt by hand? its fab!
If you'd used silver mirri card you'd have been spot on for this weekes tilda challenge too lol, hope you get your new tildas soon.

Emma said...

Wow your mojo is flowing well, you have been busy and you've produced some great cards. x

Storm said...

oooh Tilda looks good in purple.

Great waistcoat, very clever

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful cards ,love the colours you have used ,Dawnx

Rosie said...

Love that waistcoat Diane and the Tilda's so sweet!! Nice to be riding a creative wave innit? ;)

Unknown said...

Love your tilda card and your auntys challenge card is fabby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails