Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Update #1

AS promised, I shall now commence updating you on everything that has so far come to pass.

Or in English, let's catch up, eh?

First and foremost, I want you to cast you mind back to February 19th. Or rather, scroll down and re-read the post I made that day!

I never did get around to putting on here the pictures of the ATC's I got in return. Here they are......



At the moment, as they're not directly in front of me, I can't recall exactly who's they are. But a big thank you to the folks involved in that swap - I love them!

I've also been involved in another Inchie swap, this time on Aunty's Forum, and though it wasn't as many, it was still a bit of a challenge. The idea was to make 5 inchies, and send them on to someone. In return, you got 5 inchies from a third party.

Here's my offering....



Yes, I know there are 6! I made an extra one, so I could pick which I thought were the 5 best. They were made on 140lb watercolour paper, using Daler Rowney inks in blue and aqua for the background, stamped in Memories ink Cobalt Blue, then versamarked (once dry) and embossed with an iridescent EP. I then added fibres in matching tones to one corner.

In return I got....



I think they're lovely, and they make a great set. Thanks Jaine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails