Pages

Monday 22 January 2007

Where do I belong?

Hmmm, interesting, this. I saw this on another crafter's blog, Rachel (Taniwha's Lair) Millington's to be precise, and thought I'd have a go at it. And what does it come up with? I should be in Australia...... Hmmmmmm. Why not have a go yourself?



You Belong in Australia
Ace!Sunny, upbeat, and cuteYou make the perfect surf bumNow stop hogging the vegemite!



The question is, why is it so interesting? Because Nick & I would LOVE to go to Australia. Experiences in France haven't put us off living abroad, just put us off living in a non-English speaking country. Who knows, eh? Maybe in 10 years time......

2 comments:

Alli said...

oh Australia is lovely.. especially Perth!

Diane you can find me at http://allipats.blogspot.com my Ramblings are Useless apposed to your mad ones :) I was blogging well before young mr grendel started one, I have 5 years blogging up on him!

Morti said...

I have friends in Perth and Kalgoorlie.... would love to live there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails