Pages

Thursday 25 January 2007

Daring Cardmakers - Apertures

"This week on Daring Cardmakers: Through the Round Window....This week its Rhi setting the dare, and I dare you to make a card with an aperture in it, it can be any shape you like and can be see through or have something covering behind it. It could be a ready made aperture card or lots of small windows punched out, diecut or handcut or one large window. It could be a shaker card and can be for any occasion. "

Talk about ducking in under the wire.....I didn't think I was going to get this one in, but the arrival of Kathy from DCM on the CUTW forum prompted me to actually take part for once!

OK, so I've kind of cheated with this one - I started it on the 12th January, teaching a pop-out card class on the CUTW forum, but I only finished it tonight, so maybe it just about counts!





The colours seem to have come up a bit orange - but that's the trouble with having fluorescent lighting... ho hum!

7 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Your card is just stunning. Thanks very much for sharing it with us.

Kathy said...

2 great cards, and each so different - how clever are you?!
Welcome to the DCM, glad you've decided to join in - and guess what? You're just in time for the next launch too!

Lynne said...

Ooooo, very nice.
8D

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely designs. I like the teddies. Have a big love affair with my bear!!!

Gillian said...

Hi Diane this is an amazing card, so glad to have you join in.. and share this treasure with us..

Morti said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies - but it's only one card, the inside and the outside, Kathy!

artfulstampin said...

Oooh, love that flying heart!!!

Thanks for your comment Diane, already do the composting, something I learnt from my dad. Bought mince from butcher... yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails