Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

WOYWW 92 - the hurried one

Just a quickie from me today guys, before I dash off to work, the reason being that not a lot has changed.

If you're clueless on the WOYWW front, go and visit The Stamping Ground where all will be revealed.  Well, not quite all.  It's not a glamour photo site!!!!  Actually, lets steer our minds away from that image and the possibilities.....

Where was I?

Ah yes, my desk.


It's a muddle, to put it plainly.  The floor is getting clearer and I'm gradually finding holes to put things in, but otherwise not much has happened.  I've not made any cards this week (on account of being at the Wolfshead Kit Weekend at the weekend), and the CJ is being worked on (sorry for the delay Sarah) but has hit a glitch in that I've decided I need to buy Memento ink in a grey.  I might try using the second print on the CJ, but if that doesn't work, the grey it is.  The background makes the focal image get lost, if you can understand what I mean by that!  It's not normally a problem, but when you do what I do (and you'll see what I mean soon enough), losing an image becomes an issue.  I'm not sure if just colouring will rescue the problem.

Enough of my ramblings!

On with the hop!

17 comments:

Helen said...

Love all your storage solutions!

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh i do know what you mean, nothing worse than fumbling around all day in an out of focal point fashion,

Dx

okienurse said...

Nice work space. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #69

Minxy said...

Can't help but notice the area above the desk is a bit bare, needs some artwork or bunting, yes where's your bunting!!!
Stay Inky
hugs Minxy #65

The Crafty Elf said...

My interest is peaked, can't wait to hear.

Lavinia said...

Ooo Very productive! I love that Pic above your desk, the back of the dress is lovely! I am in the process of fabric searching to make a new one myself! ooo the mither of trying to keep it authentic!
Lavinia
x

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the desk, and the storage, Shaz #118

Fiona said...

Glad to see you got those CJ's then - don't think I'll sign up for another one soon x

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Love your workspace - you have loads to play with!
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (#42)

Caroline Hallett said...

nice workspace you have there - thanks for sharing

Mrs A. said...

Nreat storage and open racking. Just what I need cept I've got no room.Sob sob.
Hugs Mrs A. #58

Marjo said...

Neat workspace, love it. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #6

Glenda said...

I just love your workspace. Each week I visit and marvel at how you have everything set up. You can just about touch everything you need from right there! Well done!

Helen Pigott said...

Love your work area, busy but productive.

Elizabeth said...

Yours looks like a well-organised space even though you clearly think it's not. Look forward to returning next week. Elizabeth x #97

Nicky said...

Good luck with sorting your image - visiting late this week ~ Nicky 2 :)

voodoo vixen said...

Love all the wall mounted storage you have, it does make it easier to work when stuff is visible and at hand. Annette #5

Related Posts with Thumbnails