Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Yak.....

Not the wild beast.

Yak as in Yack. Yuck.  However you want to spell it.

Yak.


Why Yak?

I've been ill, hence the reason for not appearing in the most recent WOYWW list.  In fact, the reason for nothing at all for almost two weeks, no dancing, no panto, no blogging or surfing as such - nada.  I've been off work with what I suspect is a cold that developed into laryngitis (the Dr won't let me near him for some reason - wonder why?  LOL) compounded by coughing fits that make my stomach muscles cramp up, and then the next fit sends my back into spasm.  All in all I'm an all round wreck. 
So Yak.


Normal service will resume shortly. 

I hope.

At least Dr has agreed to see me today, so we'll hear what he has to say then.

1 comment:

donnalouiserodgers said...

what do you call a blind moose

no eyed deer ( no idea)

what do you call a blind moose with not legs?

still no eyed deer

what do you call a blind moose with no legs adn no Dick?

still' no fucking, idea (eyed deer)

don't laugh it will hurt.

Dx

Related Posts with Thumbnails