Pages

Thursday 29 November 2007

Elements ATCs

Now that my good friend Debs has received my ATCs safely, so she can organise them and send the swap back out, I can blog them and not spoil the surprise!

The swap was on Willow Crafts forum, and the theme was the Four Elements. Here is what I came up with...



All the ATCs are basically the same - I covered one side of them with Xyron permanent adhesive, and then stuck on strips of paper/card that I felt represented the element.



I then stamped a representative image onto shrink plastic, and once shrunk, glued it on.



I stamped on each one the word, and clear embossed over the top.



Finally I added matching ribbon and either buttons or jewels.

I like 'em, even if no-one else does! Now I just have to wait for the rest of the swap to come back, and I'll blog them when they do....

1 comment:

The Button Witch said...

they are stunning Diane
Id love to swap with you over on Auntys sometime

Related Posts with Thumbnails